REPUBLIC OF KENYA
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF BOMET
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
The County Government of Bomet through the Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons from Kipreres Ward in Bomet East sub-county to fill One (1) vacancy in the post of Education Coordinator in the Department of Education and Vocational Training.
Education Coordinator – J/G CPSB 09 (1 Post)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field or Higher National Diploma (HND) from a technical training institute or any other qualification from a recognized technical training institute
- Professional certificate in a relevant field from a recognized Institution
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of relevant legislations
- Knowledge of quality assurance standards
- 5 years’ relevant experience.
Reporting to the Sub County Education Coordinator, the Education coordinator, will:
- Supervise and ensure provision of quality assurance services regarding ECDE & VTC services in the ward.
- Oversee implementation of teacher management issues such as staffing, discipline, transfer, annual leave, etc
- Coordinate inspection of ECDE & VTC’s to ensure required standards are maintained
- Monitor, evaluate and review policies on standards and relevance in Early Childhood Development and Education in the Ward
- Check on staff performance and performance management in ECDE & VTC centers in the ward.
- Review curriculum that is recommended in ECDE & VTC facilities and ensure appropriate methods are used.
- Ensure health and nutrition programs are offered in ECDE centers in the ward.
- Collect and disseminate all research data or information regarding ECDE & VTC services in the ward.
- Carry out regular quality assurance and standards assessment of ECDE & VTC in the ward.
- Contribute towards staff development activities organized for academic and administrative staff in ECDE/VTC’s.
Terms of service: – Permanent and Pensionable
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 19th September, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net or from a link in Bomet County website www.bomet.go.ke. Manual applications will not be accepted.
The County Government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD