The County Government of Bomet through the Public Service Board wishes to recruit a competent and qualified person for the position of Chief Officer in charge of Public Service under Administration, ICT and Public Service Department.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- A holder of at least a first degree from a University recognized in Kenya
- Possession of a Masters degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Have knowledge, experience and a distinguished career of not less than five years at a senior management level.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
- Senior management course lasting not less than one month will be an added advantage.
- Proof of registration with the relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
The Chief Officer, reporting to the County Executive Member in charge, shall be the authorized officer and be responsible for:-
- The general administration of the department
- Implementation of policies and development plans
- Development and implementation of Strategic plans
- Formulating and implementing effective programs to attain Vision 2030 and sector goals.
- Promoting national values and principles of governance, values and principles of Public Service.
Terms of Service: Contract (Three Years)
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 14th November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net Or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke
Manual applications will not be accepted.
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.